Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

So I have finally made it home after alittle over 2 weeks at the hospital.  They could not really find anything wrong with my new sleeve.  So I was making it hard for my surgeon to help me but each day seemed to get better and better.  Now I am home and doing what I am suppose to.  They even think I will be able to return to work next week I know I am ready but as soon as I get back I bet I will wish I was still out LOL.  I love my job and I know everyone there has been praying for me and misses me.  I miss them too.  It was very nice to be in my own bed and not being interupted every hour on the hour to take my vitals give me medicine etc.  I am very happy also with my weight loss I start out at 293.7 and today I am at 257.7 down 36 lbs.  Can't bet that.  I am hoping to post my one month photos later tonight or tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post on Facebook about going back to work. I am so happy for you. Do you have your updated photos? I went to my doctor yesterday and weighed in at 207 lbs. I can't wait for spring/summer to get here so I can start riding my bicycle to work again and get more exercise outside.

    ReplyDelete