Tuesday, January 11, 2011

6 days of Liquids

Today is day 6 of being on this liquid diet.  So far so good.  I really don't feel like I am starving.  I am still having a hard time seeing T.V. ads with food just makes me want a nice hamburger really bad.  I am attaching a picture of what I had for lunch yesterday.  As you can see I had a Vitamin Water Zero, my chocolate protein drink, Banana Yogurt, Pudding, applesauce, Jell-O and Cheddar Cheese Soup.  Yes it seems like a lot but it is very filling and I don't have much then when I have dinner. My headaches are finally gone.  I can say I am getting a little bit nervous as my date is approaching.  I think it is really the fact that I am not looking forward to being in pain but I just keep telling myself when you are able to get up and do lots of walking and sip sip sip.  And ever day after that will keep getting better.  I am ready for this new life.  Well that is all for today.  I will keep everyone posted.  I am currently stuck at home with all the snow and ice and am working at home.   

No comments:

Post a Comment