Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Big Day

Well in just a little over 12 hours I will be on my way to the hospital to have my surgery.  I can say that this has been a long road but well worth the wait.  I am so nervous and excited at the same time.  I know that there will be some obstacles to over come these next few days but I hope to have a fast recovery and get on with my new life.  I can honestly say it is funny to me when some people say I am taking the easy road by doing this surgery.  By no means has this journey so far been easy and I don't expect it to be easy after the surgery either.  I have to make a full life style commitment to being health and staying health and I will have the great support that I have had all along the way right next to me.  I am so happy to be married to the man of by dreams who has been so supportive to me and has joined me on this process I am wanting to make life changes for the whole family.  I will keep everyone posted to how I am doing.  And will be posting more pictures along the way.

I love each and everyone of my supporters!

No comments:

Post a Comment