Monday, January 24, 2011

Recovering

Well each day seems to get a little bit better.  Let me go back to last night however.  It was my sons 7th birthday and we went to one of my favorite places an all you can eat pizza buffet.  I did not get anything there I brought with me my Jell-O, Yogurt and some water.  It was funny while sitting there enjoying everyone's company that the food around me didn't even bother me one bit.  I eat my Jell-o and drank my water and tried to get some of my yogurt down but was not that hungry anyways.  I enjoyed my family and watched a little boy enjoy his birthday great memories.  Today I woke up feeling pretty good and got down a 11oz protein shake in 2 hours man did I feel like my stomach was full took my vitmain and mineral supplement and worked on some water.  Tried to drink some soup for lunch but after that my tummy felt sick all day had a hard time getting that to pass.  We took the kids tonight to the skating rink and I walked around and watched the skate.  Travis says mommy when you get skinny you will be able to come skating with me I just smiled and inside I thought yes yes I can.  I brings me such joy to think of all the things I am going to be able to do with my kids and enjoy life instead of sleeping my life away.  I want for me, Trisha, and my Mom to go shopping in July just the 3 of us and make it a girls day out.  I have so many things that I want to start doing with my family.  This pain is just the beginning to my new life.  I am still very tired, sore and feeling a bit itckey but I hope for all this to pass here soon and I know my body will still be healing well after that so I will have to take it easy for a while.  But it is hard when your mind is so ready to move forward.  I really am happy that I have such a great support group surounding me.  I love each and everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment